11 March, 2019 Workshop: “Batteries: their remaining quality and second life application”
A workshop with discussions on how to extend battery’s lifetime economically.
Organized by the Circusol project, the workshop will take place on 11th March 2019. Some topics that will be covered in the event are:
- Experiences with methods to measure quality.
- Projects with second life batteries.
- Standards for re-purposing batteries and the standardization approach.
- Explanation of the preparatory study on eco-design of batteries.
- Security of second life batteries.
More details on the preliminary program and registration will be soon available at: